2 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 Oreo cookies
3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted (or 2 tbsp chocolate chips)
1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
3. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla, beating on low speed after each egg addition just until blended.
4. Place 1 cookie in bottom of each 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Fill evenly with batter. Fill cup 3/4 of the way.
5. Bake 20 minutes or until centres are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate; top with dollop of Cool Whip.
Problems with a recipe?
If there is a problem with a recipe, please let us know.